Monday, April 4, 2011

Water-Use Calculator Found!

Hello Blogging World!

I apologize for my wretched lack of posts for the past week. School has definitely become a bit of an obstacle when it comes to finding time to do some writing!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to use the Environment Canada water-use calculator. It's a very simple to use calculator and it allows me to see the average national daily water use, as well as the average provincial daily water use. Although the calculator provides me with an average daily water use, I'm going to multiply it by 7 for a weekly water use.

If you want to check it out, here's the link! You have to create an account to use it but it took me a couple minutes to do that, completely worth it! Also, feel free to head over to my new page about water-use resources!

That's all for now. Unfortunately finals season is coming up and there won't be a lot of time to post for the next couple weeks. I will do my best though!

Cheers from the Water Warrior,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment